Sunday, February 17, 2008

Challenge Completed!

Today, thankfully, is the last day of the seven-day challenge issued to me by Mojavi! It was really difficult there towards the end to think of something - anything - to say on this blog everyday. I think I'm just a quiet person who makes a better listener than talker. And unfortunately, posting a blog entry is all talking. When I feel like I have something to contribute to a conversation with someone, I'm more than happy to do so. I would really like to treat blogging the same way. When I feel that I have something worthwhile to say, I'll post an entry. Otherwise, just assume that not much is going on!

1 comment:

Mojavi said...

booo- lol no I think you did very well coming up with topics.. the whole point to it was to just get you blogging! and to see not everything needs a purpose!