Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Not Much to Say

Obviously, I'm only posting tonight because Mojavi challenged me to post for seven days straight. I'm suffering a slight depression due to my fasting for the blood test - I really wanted a brownie after dinner, but decided it wasn't worth the risk of messing with my blood sugar. It will be nice to get tomorrow over with!

On a more positive note, Hot Chocolate did an excellent job of dealing with Chocolate Covered Peanut's tired bedtime meltdown tonight. I think he's realizing just how freaked out I am over the two nights that I'll spend without her while I'm in the hospital. I'm sure that when the time comes he will step up to the plate and be the epitome of patience, but it's nice to have the chance to see it beforehand.

Also, I just watched this week's episode of October Road while walking on the treadmill (that's got to be good for blood sugar levels, right?). That show gets more and more melodramatic and cheesy every week. Yet, that big hunk of man, Eddie Letekka, keeps me coming back for more! I'm telling you, he would waste any of those Jack's Big Music Show guys in a game of Hot or Not (that will only make sense to the only two people that will read this).

3 comments:

Cagey (Kelli Oliver George) said...

I think HC will be okay with CCPeanut. But still - I do not blame you for worrying. It stressed me out the entire pregnancy - the whole "leaving Arun" because I had never left him before. It does not get any easier with the 2nd, either. There is no way in hell I am leaving her to go to BlogHer, so I am in a quandary.

Chocolate Covered Susan said...

That is a tough one. Would X or your mom go along to keep Anjali while you socialize?

Mojavi said...

ok which hunk are you talking about... I watch it but I am not sure which guy you mean.

Also if all goes horribly bad, she can also sleep with you at the hospital. I mean if you HAD TOO!!